Friday, August 17, 2012

Opera Girl has moved!


Dear readers, I have just left South Florida for the verdant hills of Oregon.  And I mean that quite literally, as I am currently looking out the living room window of a hilltop house, through the trees, at the college stadium all the way across town.  But I digress.  The point is that I will no longer be able to attend local performances in South Florida.  So what does this mean?  For starters, it means, obviously, that I will unfortunately not be reviewing those productions anymore.  It also means that my focus will shift to the small local opera company, and occasionally to some of the larger ones up and down the West Coast.  But I am still undecided about the fate of this site.  I don't know yet whether I will continue to write general posts here, or whether I will simply start a new page centered around opera in Oregon.  Either way, I will keep you posted.  In the meantime, keep enjoying that warm Florida weather, because I already need a jacket in the morning!

1 comment: